Information from the police
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Are you going to participate in the car cruise during Summer Meet in Västerås?
This applies when travelling on the cruise line.
- The maximum speed is 20 km/h
- You can only bring as many passengers and place them in such a way that there is no danger, and that the vehicle can be transported
in a safe way
- It is not allowed to travel on the hood, roof, luggage space or sitting on the backrest
- Passengers should sit down in the car
- The driver has the main responsibility for his/her passengers and luggage on the cruising route and for the vehicle to be carried
out in a safe way
- It is permissible to travel on flatbeds if there are strong protective rails that are at least 110 centimeters
- Burnouts are not allowed
The police work to make Summer Meet a nice, traffic safe and quiet event for all visitors and inhabitants of the city of Västerås.
We wish everyone a nice Summer Meet!
Contacting the police
The non-emergency number to the Swedish police is 114 14.
In an emergency, call 112.
Visit the police
The police are on site with a mobile office at Lögarängsvägen.
Office opening hours: